Ermanno Scervino is now opened in Sochi! Fans elegant and feminine style of the brand can mark a new point on your shopping card! Welcome to the new boutique at the Morvokzal in the center of Sochi!
Ermanno Scervino Maison founded in 2000 in Florence, has become a synonym of Made in Italy quality and International style. Since the beginning of the brand, passion – support of creative research – has been the driving force of the company’s strategy. Constant interaction between know how and experimentation in a product that brings together craftsmanship, excellence and innovation. In 2007 the headquarter was opened in the hilly environs of Florence. The atelier, research and prototype laboratories, knitwear and finished garments departments are grouped together in the new premises so that they are constantly in sync with the brands style concepts. This is to the benefit of Ermanno Scervino’s working strategy, which is to be directly engaged in the development of his research, remaining in contact with all of the phases of workmanship. The new headquarters also houses the offices in charge of administration, manufacturing, distribution and logistics for the entire group. This provides dynamism in the manufacturing aspect, a process of industrialization that makes it possible to obtain a non-standardized, high-quality product.
Responsibilities of P|B|S|A team in the project:
- search and selection of premises, negotiating with landlords, preparation of lease agreements;
- project management, develop the schedules of projects;
- ordering and receiving drawings sets (Design set, Construction set (Mechanical, HVAC etc.);
- checking drawings to the requirements of the brand and state norms;
- function of General contractor of Project, coordination of works of subcontractors;
- organization of tenders, monitoring delivery of materials and furniture;
- control of construction works in the store, subject to the requirements of the brand and state norms;
- regular reports (photo reports) on progress of construction;
- preparation for opening, commissioning;
- budgeting, payments control, checking of financial documents and scope of works;
- warranty and post-warranty support.